Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The uncompromising combination of lightweight waterproof breathability and warm insulation.
Our 2-layer Picture Object Pants are extremely versatile and iconic Picture freeride pants. Made with sustainable bio-sourced polyester from repurposed sugarcane waste, they feature a 20K/20K membrane for unmatched waterproof breathability, reinforced with a PFC-free durable water repellent treatment. Designed for versatility and warmth, the thigh zips offer additional ventilation when playing hard in the powder. These straight fit pants are an excellent shell layer whenever you click into your skis.
Please use the size guide on Picture's Website.
- Fit: Straight fit
- Composition: 58% Biosourced Polyester 42% Recycled Polyester
- Bio-sourced hard shell 2 layers
- Dryplay 20K/20K membrane
- Recycled Thermal STD 40 gr/m2
- Coremax lining tricot 96g/m2
- Teflon Ecoelite™ PFC free durable water repellent treatment
- Fully-taped seams
- Stretch waist gaiter
- Thigh zips
- Hand pockets with zips under flap
- I-fit system
- Snow gaiters with laces hook
- Bottom hem reinforcement
- Expedition logo
- Weight: 900