Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Ergo Grip Active Wool Terry is a versatile and supple 5-finger glove for all types of outdoor activity. Its construction, with its pre-curved fit and carefully placed seams, provides exceptional mobility and fingertip sensitivity. Sewn in Hestra's hardwearing goatskin leather with a thin liner in wool terry to warm and wick moisture away from the hand. The backhand is in windproof GORE-TEX Infinium™ stretch fabric with exceptional breathability. A perfect working glove for hiking, outdoor recreation, hunting and fishing in spring, summer and autumn. And equally functional at high levels of activity in the winter, when ski touring, Nordic skiing or backcountry skiing.
- A supple, tough, outdoor glove.
- Ergo Grip design provides maximum mobility and fingertip sensitivity.
- Treated goatskin leather palm for grip and durability.
- Backhand in windproof, breathable GORE-TEX Infinium™ stretch fabric.
- Removable wool terry liner.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro adjustment.