Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
A long time dream is now a reality. Handeye has a bag. It's a fully FUNctional backpack and after testing it out all summer, we are very proud of the final product. The patterns and colorways were inspired by a trip last year that took me through the American Southwest. These bags are dedicated to my father-in-law Richard Thomas Schwam and all the kind people I encountered throughout Arizona, New Mexico, and Colorado while on that hard journey. With the help of my friend, Kris Edson, I feel we have created a beautiful product for the ever growing and diverse population of disc golfers. Roomy, yet compact, allowing you to carry all the gear you would need whether it be a big tourney event or a fun casual round with friends at your local course. I've even used it as a carry-on while traveling and as a day bag when going to the beach. This bag wants to help you have FUN and I can't wait for them to get out there and start doing their job!
- Large main disc compartment that holds 18+ discs
- Padded straps and back panel for a comfortable carry
- Upper compartment for accessories, articles of clothing or three to four more discs
- Three external pockets for keys, wallet, phone, mini, scorecard, etc.
- Drawstring-enclosed water bottle holder
- Two large zippered side storage pockets for articles of clothing or other disc golf accessories.
- Two D-rings at the top of the bag allowing you to clip a towel or bag tag.
Water bottle is NOT included.
Weight: 2 pounds 5 ounces
Dimensions: 8"L x 11"W x 17"H