Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Featuring our signature Wide Natural-Shape™ last, this shoe provides ample room for your toes to splay and flex naturally, ensuring maximum comfort throughout your day.
The upper of the Kourt Grip is meticulously crafted from a combination of full-grain leather, offering both sophistication and rugged durability in a zero-drop design. Whether you're heading to the office, exploring the city, or embarking on outdoor adventures, this shoe is ready to take you there in style.
The insole features an ultra comfortable and supportive 0.8mm cork and 3mm PU. This combination offers the perfect blend of cushioning and responsiveness, allowing you to stay on your feet all day long without fatigue.
In a Men's size 10, the Kourt Grip weighs just 10.3 ounces, so you can enjoy lightweight freedom wherever your adventures take you.
But what truly sets the Kourt Grip apart is its new grippy, anti-slip outsole. Say goodbye to worries about slippery surfaces; this shoe ensures you stay sure-footed on any terrain or surface.
SLIP RESISTANT OUTSOLE
This shoe is equipped with a slip resistant, non-marking rubber outsole that utilizes zig-zag grooves and grippy textures to ensure your feet remain grounded in slippery situations.
We’ve utilized a full-grain leather upper to enhance the overall look and feel of the shoe. Date night? Business casual event? The Kourt Grip has you covered.
WIDE TOE BOX
Unlike traditional footwear that squeeze the toes together, our foot-shaped toe box allows for maximum room giving the toes ultimate freedom to wiggle and spread.
Places the forefoot and heel flat to the ground correcting posture, aligning your spine, and encouraging mid-foot strike.
The Kourt Grip fits TRUE TO SIZE, so you can order your normal US size! As with all Lems shoes, if you find you need more space inside the shoe, you can remove the insoles.
- When using the table below, consider your normal U.S. size, the size that you would most often wear in other brands
- Sizing preference can vary based on many things including: width of your foot, sock thickness, etc.
- If you need more width or volume inside the shoe, all Lems shoes can be worn without the insole
- If you need less width or volume inside the shoe, you may try using a thicker insole than the one that is included with the shoe
- All of our shoes are unisex (except the Trailhead & Mesa). For example, a Boulder Boot in Women's 9.5 is the same exact shoe as a Boulder Boot in Men's 8