Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Calling all Boulder Boot fans who wish to hit the trail harder with their favourite casual boot. You can finally do exactly that in the Boulder Summit! This fully waterproof boot draws inspiration from the original Boulder Boot, but now combines the rugged outsole of the Outlander to offer a more secure grip. The rubber outsole incorporates 4mm deep lugs and zig-zag grooves for superb traction in even the most slippery situations. Available in Rugged Bark, a full-grain, oiled leather which be be reconditioned overtime to retain its best waterproofing.
FULL RUBBER OUTSOLE WITH ZIG-ZAG SIPING
This brand new, sticky rubber outsole incorporates 4mm deep lugs for incredible traction on snow, mud, and everywhere in-between! The built in zig-zag grooves (siping) provide additional biting edges to cut into ice/snow and helps ground your feet in slippery situations.
100% WATERPROOF UPPER
With its fully waterproof membrane and gusseted tongue, the Boulder Summit will keep your feet dry and warm, especially after a day on the slopes or slogging through slush on your way to the bar!
Places the forefoot and heel close to the ground correcting posture, aligning your spine, and encouraging mid-foot strike.
WIDE TOE BOX
Unlike traditional footwear that squeeze the toes together, our foot-shaped toe box allows for maximum room giving the toes ultimate freedom to wiggle and spread.
AT LAST - A TRACTION EQUIPPED BOULDER BOOT!
If you’ve been holding your breath for us to release a Boulder Boot style that can properly tackle the trails, you can go ahead and release that breath. Now take another, and another, because you’ll be huffing and puffing up and over mountains and along stretches of dirt and rock in your spiffy Boulder Summit boots. Rain? Mud? Snow? Sleet? No matter, these boots are fully waterproof and will keep those feet dry despite what Mother Nature throws your way.
The Boulder Summit combines the minimalist features of the Boulder Boot with the outsole of the Outlander. This means these shoes offer substantial grip without weighing you down, flexibility as you navigate uneven terrain, and the wide toe box means ample space for your toes to spread out fully. The rubber outsole incorporates 4mm deep lugs and zig-zag grooves for superb traction in even the most slippery situations.
- Waterproofing: 100% - breathable waterproof membrane
- Tongue: Gusseted
- Last: Lems STANDARD Natural-Shape™ Last
- Upper: Full-grain oiled leather
- Lining: Polyester with waterproof membrane
- Outsole: Winter traction outsole with 4mm lugs and zig-zag siping
- Insole: 4.5mm Adventure insole
- Stack Height: 16.0mm (not including 4.5mm insole)
- Drop: 2.0mm
- Weight: 14.8 oz (Men's 10)
- Care & Treatment: Otter Wax Boot Wax or Otterwax Kit or Nikwax Waterproofing Spray
For additional information please check out our FAQ page!
SIZE ORDERING GUIDE
- When using the table below, consider your normal U.S. size, the size that you would most often wear in other brands
- Sizing preference can vary based on many things including: width of your foot, sock thickness, etc.
- If you need more width or volume inside the shoe, all Lems shoes can be worn without the insole
- If you need less width or volume inside the shoe, you may try using a thicker insole than the one that is included with the shoe
- All of our shoes are unisex (except the Trailhead & Mesa). For example, a Boulder Boot in Women's 9.5 is the same exact shoe as a Boulder Boot in Men's 8