Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Power Heater Gauntlet Mitt is designed for skiers who don’t want to let frozen fingers ruin a good day on the slopes. As a mitten, it offers extra warm comfort, with a durable goatskin and softshell outer and a waterproof and breathable CZone membrane. The liner is made of soft fleece, with synthetic insulation that insulates and wicks away moisture.On colder winter days, heating loops help to keep the temperature around your hand at a comfortable level. The heat is adjusted in three steps with an easily accessible control in the Hestra logo on the backhand. Replaceable and rechargeable batteries and a charger are included, as well as wrist straps to make sure you don’t drop the glove.Perfect for lots of outdoor activities on chilly winter days, and ideal for lift-served skiing and when you’re a little further away from the prepared slopes. Also available in a five-finger model.Heating time Low: 8-10 hours, Medium: 4-5 hours, High: 2 hours.
REMEMBER: The electronic components in the glove may interfere with avalanche equipment/transceivers.
- Battery heated mitten for skiing and snowboarding.
- Heat loops on fingers and thumb.
- Rechargeable batteries and USB charger included.
- Impregnated goatskin provides durability and good grip.
- Backhand featuring durable, weather-resistant polyamide softshell.
- Waterproof and breathable CZone membrane.
- Brushed polyester liner with warm synthetic insulation (G-Loft).
- High cuff with drawstring adjustment.
- Carabiner, eyelet and hanging loop provide several attachment options.
- Hestra handcuffs (wrist strap) included.
Skiing | Outdoor | Everyday winter
Elastic at wrist | Handcuffs | Heating components on backhand, fingers and thumb | Rechargeable batteries | Snow lock
Hestra flextron softshell 4-way stretch | Impregnated goat leather