Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Pascal's Principle (the principle of transmission of fluid-pressure) is the principle in fluid mechanics that states a change in pressure at any point in an enclosed fluid at rest is transmitted undiminished to all points in the fluid.
This hydraulic compressor of Cafflano® Kompresso is designed to retain high-pressure over 9 bar until espresso is fully extracted. In addition, the dual-mode pressure (pressing and pulling handles) maximizes the weight-force.
[Key Factors of Cafflano® Kompresso]
• Hydraulic water compression opposed to typical Pneumatic air compression
• Unique compression-model design that maximizes force efficiency
• Consistent high-pressure over 9 bars
• Light! Less than 200g (0.44lb)
• Compact (17cm x 10cm)
• Sustainable & eco-friendly
• Durable and hygienic
• Easy to use and clean
• Max capacity of water = 80mL (2.7oz)
• Max capacity of Basket Filter = 15g (0.03lb)
• Affordable with no filters to replace