Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
We know you have tried on at least one pair of winter boots before. Try to forget about those for a second. Niseko is something different. When we say “light”, we mean light as in “people get a minor shock the first time they pick them up”. When we say “resistant”, we mean resistant as in “people with cold feet literally send us thank you-notes”. When we say “comfortable”, we mean comfortable as in “people want to wear them even though they’re not supposed to wear them”. Again, Niseko is something different. It is the boot you’ve always looked for, yet, never been able to find - until now.
FUBUKI Niseko 2.0 - Unisex Size Guide
All brands/shoe models are different when it comes to sizes. Please read this guide carefully before buying a pair of FUBUKI Niseko 2.0.
Make sure you read our Niseko 2.0 size guide before making a purchase. Women are generally recommended to step up 1-2 sizes compared to their normal size. Men are generally recommended step go up 1 size compared to their normal size.
- The inner length of the boot is the exact measurement between the inner back and the inner front of the boot.
- For men (>EU41), it's common to step up 1 size compared to your usual size. For women (<EU41), it's common to step up 2 sizes compared to your normal size. Follow the size guide and we hope you'll get it right.
- If you're unsure, go for the larger size. The reason for most of our returns is that the boots are too small, not the other way around.
If you don’t know what size to pick, please follow the steps below:
- Place a white paper on a flat surface, preferably pressed against a wall.
- Stand on the paper with your heel touching the wall and place a mark at the tip of your longest toe.
- Measure the distance between the edge of the paper and the mark you placed.
- Look at the columns to the left in the size chart and pick the size that corresponds to the length of your feet.
- In case you fall in between two sizes, always pick the larger one.
Details & User Instructions:
- Sizes: UNISEX
- Cold Resistant (-30°C)
- 100% Waterproof
- 100% Windproof
- Cleated Rubber Sole
- Reinforced Ankle
- Cushioned Midsole
- Shock-Absorbing Heel
- The boots shall not be worn without socks
- The boots shall not be placed near a radiator, nor inside a drying cabinet