Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
MSR Hubba Hubba NX Tent, V8
|Minimum Weight (Standard)||3 lbs 7 oz|
|Packaged Weight (Standard)||3 lbs 13 oz|
|Floor Area (Standard)||29 sq. ft|
|Vestibule Area (Standard)||17.5 sq ft.|
|Tent Volume (Standard)||43 cu. ft|
|Number of Poles||1 DAC Featherlite NFL|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Interior Peak Height (Standard)||39 in|
|Packed Size (Standard)||18 x 6 in|
|Rainfly Fabric||20D Ripstop Nylon 1200mm Durashield™ Polyurethane & Silicone|
|Canopy Fabric||20D Ripstop Nylon|
|Mesh Type||15D Nylon Micromesh|
|Floor Fabric||30D Ripstop Nylon 3000mm DuraShield Polyurethane & DWR|
|Vestibule Volume (Standard)||17 cu ft.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|
Designed for backpackers who need a tent that can do it all while still being compact and lightweight, our bestselling MSR Hubba Hubba NX 2-person tent feels as light and efficient to use as it does to carry. From its spacious interior to its quick setup, this tent redefines lightweight livability. And now it boasts premier durability features, including virtually indestructible Easton® Syclone™ poles and MSR’s long-lasting Xtreme Shield™ waterproof coating. The freestanding, 3-season Hubba Hubba NX tent lets you enjoy the full backcountry experience — including time spent in the tent.
- Ultralight: Minimum weight is 1.60 kg / 3 lb 8 oz.
- Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; two large side-entry vestibules to store gear.
- Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Cutting-edge aerospace composite materials make poles virtually indestructible in challenging and windy conditions.
- Xtreme Shield™ Waterproof Coating: Ultra-durable coating is formulated to resist fabric stickiness (hydrolysis), lasting up to 3 times longer than standard waterproof coatings.
- Livable: Two large StayDry™ doors with built-in rain gutters; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guy lines, easy-load, wide-mouth stuff sack, setup instructions.
Easton® and Syclone™ trademarks are owned by Easton® Technical Products
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
- Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry™ door and vestibule
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
- Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
- Lightweight reflective guy-outs
- Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
- Precision-stitched, factory-sealed seams