Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Women specific styling and cut insure a comfortable, secure fit.
- Freestyle Tectonics allow the outer front panel to move freely with your upper body as the inner panel stays anchored in place.
- 500 denier Cordura® nylon and Gaia™ foam makes this a tough, environmentally friendly life jacket.
- The large pocket between the front layers lets you keep the essentials close at hand.
- Buckle side entry is easy to get in and out of, or loosen the adjustment straps to put on as a pull-over.
- True torso length adjustment allows a superior fit to a multiple range of body shapes.
- The front lash tab is a convenient place to hook your rescue knife.
- US Coast Guard Type: III
- Profile: Low
- Design Flotation: Minimum 15.5 lbs
- Outer Fabric: 500-denier Cordura
- 200-denier nylon
- Entry System: Side Buckle
- Pockets: 1 Front
- Adjustment System: 2 Front | 4 Side | 2 Waist
S/M - 31"-37"
M/L - 38"-44"
L/XL - 45"-51"